CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

sketchy Thursday and Patties Creations Design Challenge BLOG HOP!!!

Good morning everyone!  I'm here today just to share another layout i did for Sketchy Thursdays.  I'm not allowed to show you the sketch, as its just for the facebook challenge that ends tomorrow.  The link will bring you to their Facebook page. Now for my layout

The products that i used are sweet Christmas by Seachell
I fell in love with this kit when i found it.  It's a Freebie. The link is above.



I wanted to let everyone know that Patties Creation Design Challenge is having a Blog Hop starting on January 7th and runs will the 9th.  Please join us on the 7th for some great fun, inspiration and some awesome prizes!!!


No comments: