CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Patties Creation New Year Blog Hop!!

The blog hop is now closed!!!  Stay tuned for the winner!
Welcome to Patties Creations New Years Blog Hop!  If you arrived here from Cleota's Blog  then you are in the right place, if not go back to the beginning at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge and start at the beginning.
The hop starts now and will end at 1:00 PM Central Time on Sunday the 9th.

Welcome to my blog as part of your journey.  As you know, some of the DT are giving away a prize, whether it be in the form of Candy or Images it is a surprise!  I don't even know until I start hopping too!
  I'm another DT member that is giving away a prize!!  Would you like to know what that prize is?  It is a fabulous Digi Paper Kit. You can use it for your digi scrapbooking or you can print them out and use them for a card or a traditional layout, it's up to you what you can use them for.  

Your probably wondering how you can win this great prize.  
First - Become a Follower of my blog!


Second - Leave a comment below and I hope you like my creation for this hop!

 If you don't mind just passing the word on about Patties Creations New Year Blog Hop that would be great too!  I will be picking a winner using Random.org and i will post the winner once the blog hop is done on the 9th.



Here is a picture of my creation for the blog hop.  I used Patties Champaign  glasses. I started out with a cardbase, punched the side of it with a MS punch, added patties image onto that then i wanted to add something else to it so i added acrylic!  I stamped all over the acylic Happy New Year with a stamp from CTMH.  I think it gives it that little extra that the card needed!

Don't forget to leave a comment on everyone else's blog too so that you can be put into the running some great candy at the end of the hop!!
So now that you have visited me, i guess i should tell you were your next stop should be
Hope you enjoyed my stop on the Blog hop and you enjoy the rest of the hop!!

18 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

love the colour combo of grey, black and the popping touch of red... congrats on a great card

Pattie G said...

Natacha, what a great card! I love the acrylic that you used to give it that see through look... I am having so much fun!

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is great. I love that you used the acrylic. TFS.

Ellis said...

Fabulous card, looks really neat with the acrylic! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sandra DeFalco said...

Natacha - I love your acrylic card! Just super, well done!
Happy Hopping!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Claudine Poch said...

Very cool card!

Denise said...

Beautiful card. Just love the acylic. Nice touch!

Cleota said...

This is really lovely. Very different.

Ruby said...

Hi Natacha, The border punch is an excellent touch and love the acrylic layer. Also love that you used a CTMH image (I'm a consultant...lol...the link to my store is on my blog...my public service announcement). Your whole card is just set off beautifully!!

Melanie M said...

Wow. That's really great. Clever idea :)

THERESA said...

Love what you have done here, totally out of the box !!

sammi said...

What a fabulous idea to use the acrylic! Awesome!

LindaS said...

Very elegant - love the layer - so creative.

Tip Top said...

Wow! That is one special card and do like the stamping on the acrylic - never tried that before (I'd get the ink all over the place!) Happy New Year!

Charlene said...

Great card...love what you did with the acrylic...I never would have thought of doing something like that...and that little pop of red really adds to the card. Thanks so much for sharing.

Jenn Zeeb said...

Love the acrylic, never tried it, might have to give it a try. I think it really add alot of depth to your card.

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous card! wow!

hugs :)

Jen Leeflang said...

I love your card, natascha!