CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 3 Lollipop Press Blog Hop

Good morning Ladies!  Thank you for joining me on Day 3 of the Lollipop Press Blog hop.  It's been so much fun so far.  The eye candy is all just so wonderful!  I still can't believe that i'm on a DT with these uber talented Ladies!  

You should have arrived to my blog from Jodi, if that is not where you arrived from, then please join us at the Lollipop Press Blog to start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing!


I would like to show you another layout that i made from the  Woodland Winter Line from the Lollipop Press.  You can get your Woodland Winter kit here.  Plus if you did go get your own kit you get an extra entry to win the Grand Prize. Note:  On the first day i stated that we will be selecting the winner on Sunday Jan 23, but in fact we are going to announce the winners on MONDAY JANUARY 24

Today i do not have a piece of the kit that your looking for.  If you have not found it yet keep on looking!!
Just a note to Remember, You must be a follower of Lollipop Press, visit all the blogs, and comment on all the blogs in order to be entered to win our fantastic Grand Prize! 
To be put into the running for my Rak you must comment (tell me that your commenting to win my rak) post about the lollipop press blog hop on your blog and add our badges (lollipop press, and mine) to your side bar.  That's it!!!

Thank you again for joining us for the Lollipop Press Blog Hop, Day 3.  Your next stop on the hop is Erin.  I know that you are going to love her projects!! I always do.
 See you tomorrow for day 4 of the blog hop!!
If you get lost along the way - Go to the LP blog for the master list! Lollipop Press Blog


4 comments:

Christine said...

What a fun LO. The moose paper is great!

heirloomscrapping said...

how cute is the PP and I just love the lace doily

Stef H said...

what a fun page. absolutely LOVE that border.

i hate ultrasounds - just for that reason. it takes me all day just to drink a 20 oz bottle of tea!!! then the moment they press on me i'm about to explode! you'll do it like a trooper i'm sure.

hugs :)

Rene' said...

I love this sledding LO and this kit is gorgeous, the more I see it used the more I want it. I like that it's so versatile.