CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 6 Lollipop Press Blog Hop

Hello everyone!!  Welcome to Day 6 of the Lollipop Press Blog Hop!!  I am very happy that you are joining me.
 You should have arrived to my blog from Jodi, if that is not where you arrived from, then please join us at the Lollipop Press Blog to start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing!

Today i would like to show you another layout All products used are from the Woodland Winter Line from the Lollipop Press.  I just love this line!!  There are sooo many different things you can do with it.  

  
Everyday we will be posting another layout for either of the new lines and some of us will have pieces of a new kit that you can download. To get all the pieces of the new line you must hop to every blog of our DT everyday to see who has it for that day. Today i'm one of those ladies with the piece. and here is a link to the DOWNLOAD.


Just a note to Remember, You must be a follower of Lollipop Press, visit all the blogs, and comment on all the blogs in order to be entered to win our fantastic Grand Prize! 
To be put into the running for my Rak you must comment (tell me that your commenting to win my rak) post about the lollipop press blog hop on your blog and add our badges (lollipop press, and mine) to your side bar.  That's it!!! here is a picture of the Rak that i will be giving away to one lucky person!

Thank you again for joining us for the Lollipop Press Blog Hop, Day 6.  Your next stop on the hop is Erin.  I know that you are going to love her projects!! I always do.

 See you tomorrow for day 7 of the blog hop!!
If you get lost along the way - Go to the LP blog for the master list! Lollipop Press Blog

4 comments:

heirloomscrapping said...

what a magical looking LO love it

Christine said...

I really like that line too!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing all your work this week! :)

heirloomscrapping said...

oops will have to call back to see your Day 7 as I reckon it will be amazing

jo said...

Hey Nat. Just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading your posts. Nice papers. They will look so good with many of the Lolli lines too. Good work.