CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Patties Creations Design Challenge #10

Good morning everyone!  Welcome back to Patties Creations Design Challenge.


The theme for this week's challenge is 'Anything Goes'.  We wanted to ease on into this year's challenges with something simple to do.  Our DT created some wonderful inspirations for this week's challenge, and they love to receive comments, I know I do, so click on their names to view their blogs.

A winner will be chosen by Random.org.  The winner will receive a $10.00 credit towards the purchase at Pattie's Etsy Store and an 'I Won' badge from the sidebar.
'Allie's Choice Award' from our sidebar, will be given to an entry with a Pattie's Creations image.  That winner will be chosen by the DT Leads and can proudly display our badge on their sidebar.

The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, January 20th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).

Here is my card that i made for the challenge.  I'm using the image Tulips in a vase. Everything about it is digital. I colored it digitally and created the card in my scrapbooking program.

Hope you will join us in the challenge this week.



Dont forget about the LOLLIPOP PRESS BLOG HOP starting on Sunday!!  You are going to want to join us all week long because you never know when you are going to find something!!!  (hint, hint!!!)


4 comments:

Pattie G said...

WOW Natacha, I just love how you colored my image and the sentiment is perfect!

Hugs
Pattie

Stef H said...

wow! this is gorgeous. so bright and stunning! you definitely ace that scrapbooking program

hugs :)

Ellis said...

This is wonderful! =)
I used one of the papers I won at Pattie's bloghop for a project, it's here: http://www.metrobloggen.se/jsp/public/permalink.jsp?article=19.16003267
Hugs, Elenor

Ellis said...

I'll let you know as soon as I make something else, will check out Lollipop press too! =)
Hugs, Elenora