CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Camera!!

Good evening everyone!  Well this is going to be a quick post, but i need everyones opinion please and thank you!!  I recieved a new camera from my hubby for Christmas this year.  I love it so far.  I was just curious if anyone is familiar with camera's and tell me if mine is a good one or not.  I still have time to take it back and get another camera that will be better, and better for me.  I have a SAMSUNG WB5500.  I have read lots of reviews and they are all mixed.  Saying that yes it's a great camera, takes beautiful pictures, but then it would say that it's the slowest of it kind.  What i really wanted was a canon SLR camera.  Just so that i can grow with it.   


Let me know what you think of my new camera!! Just leave a comment!!


Here is a picture of it. i got the picture from Cambuy

Just a reminder!!!  Patties Creations is having a blog hop!!!  It starts on Jan 7 1:00pm cst and ends on Jan 9 1:00pm cst.  Lost of prizes to be won!!!

1 comment:

Sandra DeFalco said...

I'm not familiar with that Samsung camera at all. You are like me in the way that I research items like cameras, TV's etc.
I have a Sony Digital SLR, and it is expensive. My previous Sony had issues after it ran out of warranty, so after writing a letter to Sony headquarters, they offered me a huge discount on the one I have now. The one I have now I absolutely love. I always had Minolta's, but they were bought out by Konica. My next choice would be a Canon, which I see you mentioned. In my opinion, I would stick with a company that has always made cameras (like Canon). Hope this helps Natacha.

☺ Sandi