CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last day of the Blog Hop

Wow what a weekend so far!  I'm sorry i didn't have a post yesterday I thought that i had one already made but i see that i diddn't have it done.  Well today is the last day of the Hop.  I hope that you have enjoyed seeing all the eye candy and looking at all the Raks. You should have arrived to my blog from Jodi, if that is not where you arrived from, then please join us at the Lollipop Press Blog to start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing! 

I would like to show you what the grand Prize is going to be 
Also you would get the Chic and Shabby kit and the Woodland Winter kit from the Lollipop Press

Don't you think that is a GREAT grand Prize? If you send a friend over you will get an extra entry and if you make a purchase on the website you will also get an extra entry.  You will have till 6pm today to leave all the comments, for the Grand Prize and my Rak.  We will announce the winner tomorrow (Monday). 

Thank you again for joining us for the Lollipop Press Blog Hop.  Your next stop on the hop is Erin.  I know that you are going to love her projects!! 


2 comments:

Christine said...

Such an amazing prize! Thanks so much for sharing your work this week and giving me inspiration for the digi scrappy world! Have a wonderful day :)

heirloomscrapping said...

Yes this is an awesome prize and it has been awesome hopping each day to see what you wonderful ladies have created