CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Relay for Life

Hello everyone.  Sorry i have not posted any artwork lately.  I will be posting some cards tomorrow.  The reason for this post is, i joined the "relay for life"  If you do not know what this is, it's a fundraiser for Canadian Cancer Foundation.  I am so happy about joining this fundraiser.  The reason i joined was for my MOM.  My MOM has had cancer since 1989.  She has been very lucky and fought all these years.  She always tells me that my brother and I were the reason why she fought.  So now i'm fighting for her!  If you are able to please click on this link to my page Natacha diemer Relay for life  and donate what ever you can. My goal is $150 but i want to go way past that goal!  Who ever donates will get a free thank you card from me.  I will not right inside of it just so that you can give it to someone if you would like. Please tell everyone youknow about this so that they have a chance to donate and recieve a card too.   Thank you for all your help. Everything is greatly appreciated.  in the comments if you did donate please leave your email so that i can email to get your snail mail. :)

No comments: