CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally Some Cards!!

Good morning, and Happy Monday!  The reason why it's happy is because i have today off!  Anyways onto the cards. Yesturday i created 3 Mothers Day cards.  1 of them I made for my sis in-law (I make all of her cards for her) and the other one is one i made for either my mom or my mom in-law, i have not decided yet. 
This is the card that i made for my mom or mom in-law

All Materials used are CTMH (unless stated otherwise)
Paper: Colonial white, Autum Terricotta
Stamp: from my stash, but we do have one similar my daughter hid mine!
Image: CTMH Connection Club stickers




All Materials used are CTMH (unless noted otherwise)
Paper: Colonial white, Autum Terricotta, Felicity B&T Duos, Vellum
Stamps: Mothers Day -from my stash, Adoring corners
Embellishment: Brads

I have i more card to make today for mothers day and then i'll post it.  Please show my some love in the comments!!  Have a great day!

No comments: