CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finally some cards!!

Hello everyone, I finally got some cards sent to my computer from my phone.  So i'll start with the Pin wheels i made with the kids. I had lots of fun making them once i figured it out.  I got the SVG file from SVG Cuts.  It's a great file but i don't recomend doing this one with the kids.  I had a hard time getting my fingers in certain spot and setting the eyelets.  Other than that i love these pin wheels.  Here are some pictures (sorry not the best quality)




2 comments:

CG said...

Wow, these are beautiful! I've never made a pinwheel that works...Think I could figure it out with the SVG Cuts file?

Natacha said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! Yes i think that you could figure it out. I would go to the link i put in my post and get the file... then you can go watch the tutorial for it too... they didn't have it made before i made mine... so much easier with the tutorial.