CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Last Mothers Day Card.

Good Friday Everyone!!  This is the last mothers day card that I made!  It's one of those flower pot cards that you see everywere.  I used the Split Coast Stampers tutorial for this one.  I changed it up a bit.  I didn't cut my flowers out.  I used just blooms.  I could have used my cricut to cut out the flowers, which I did when i helped the kids make their card like this.  That was their "craft time" yesturday.  I used all CTMH prodcuts except the button, i'll put the ingrediants below the picture.  Thanks for looking.




paper: Autum Terrecotta, Felicity, Colonial white
Ribbon: Creme brulee and Chocolate
Flower:Just blooms spring blossom

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

I love making these cards, really like the flowers or blooms you used.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.