CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What got done

Happy Sunday everyone!  This weekend I actually completed more than one card! In my last post i showed you the card i made my father in-law. After my hubby thought about it for a day he had an idea he wanted me to add on the inside.  So i went along with his idea.  Here is i picture of the inside.


 After i finished this card I went on to my sister in-laws birthday card.  I got the idea from another blog i'm following, once i find it again (following more than 300 blogs. he he he) i will post it.  On the inside of the card it says "On your Birthday"




Next is the card I made for my other sis in-law that she is giving to our father in-law.  I got this file from searching on more blogs.

All paper and inks used are from CTMH.
sorry don't have time to list everything. Please leave some comments!

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Hi…just stopping by to say hello via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop…Hope you are having a great day…xox