CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Miracle Kit from CTMH

Well I totally scraplifted this 6x6 accordion album from Vicki at the Wizards Hangout  Head on over there for her post. Vicki did such a great job (just like all of her other projects!!)  When I saw it I fell in love with it.  I wasn't to sure about the kit just because it didn't have much, but now I want another one!!!  After completeing this project it still have some of the kit left over so i'm off to creat more with it!!  I'll try to get what ever i'm doing done by the end of the weekend and post it on Monday. 

Front Cover

Page 1 & 2

Page 3, 4

page 5, 6

Back Cover

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

This is so intricate and lovely! I love the step by step photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog,too!