CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Tag your It!!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm here to share a tag that I made for Waltzingmouse Makes Blog Challenge.  For this challenge we have to make a Christmas tag that is elegant and beauty.  Well i got the Christmas part, but i don't think that i got the elegant and beauty part!! LOL  I still think this tag is really cute.  The main base of the tag is acrylic 3x3 then i used my Cricut and cut out the blue piece. Before adhering the blue piece i stamped the acrylic with white snowflakes.  I used my Cricut again to cut out the "snowfun".  I really wish that the acrylic would show up better in the picture.  If any of you have any tips about that I would love to hear about it.  Either send me a message or leave a comment here.  We can make more than one tag to enter so i'll be back with another later tonight or tomorrow.     



Materials used: 
Tag: Acrylic -from office depot
blue cs- Micheals
white cs for "snowfun" and snowman- CTMH
Snowman stamp- my stash
"snowfun"- SVG Cuts

3 comments:

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwwwww! this is fabulous! the perfect winter card!

hope all is well. so glad you stopped by.

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH! He is CUTE!!! I love it!!!

CG said...

I especially love how it's on clear acrylic...the elements really go great together. But I'm not ready for snow yet!