CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Candy anyone?????

Hello everyone!!  Hope you all had a great week.  I just stopped in to let you know that one of my new friends Theresa and fellow DT member for Patties Creation Design Challenge is giving away some Candy!! Head on over to her blog and check it out. 
She is offering a SURPRISE GOODIE BAGGIE to a lucky follower and the deeds are as follows...::::]
1. You must be a follower of my blog.... (Theresa's blog)
2. You have to take part in the challenge over at Pattie's Challenge Block you can find it HERE
3. You have to leave a comment here (Theresa's blog) so that she can verify
Now tell me that is not easy...............wow.......................
Theresa is willing to post local and international!!!!!!!!
I will give you a small hint of some of the goodies you will get................
PEARLS
BRADS
BUTTONS
GLITTER FLAKES
AND MORE.................
Theresa will give you till 22 OCTOBER 12pm, after which she will do a draw using random.org................... 


Hope you all have a great day and weekend.  I'll be back soon with another project i'm working on.

No comments: