CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas Card

Well, I have been busy!!  I've been getting ahead in my DT projects for Patties Creations Challenge. If you haven't already you should go check out the Challenge that is going on right now, you could win!!  
So i'm not allowed to show some of the cards that i have been making until the Challenge blog posts them so i decided to make a Christmas card to hold you over for a little bit longer!!  The little present moves back and forth and spins around.  All paper used is from my stash and the present is from a stamp set (oh Christmas tree) from CTMH.  You might have noticed but i have changed up the was my pictures are done.  I'm using photoshop elements now and I have added some decorations to the picture.  It's so much fun using this program.  I have had some help from CDAC.
The tutorials I have been finding there helped me out a LOT!!  Well i'm going to go now and make another card to share with you... or maybe something else not sure yet.  Hope you all have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

CG said...

What a pretty card! I love the CDAC tutorials too...will have to check that one out.

Ellis said...

Lovely card, never done a spinner card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Zoe said...

I love this Natacha! As you would know I love anything that moves or has something different about it. :) This is a fantastic simple card too that you could make a few of to send out at Christmas. TFS! Hugs Zoe xxoo