CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Patties Creations Design Challenge #4 and a FREEBIE

Good morning everyone! I hope that you all had a great week.  I'm here to tell you about Patties Creations Design Challenge #4.  It is a great and easy challenge this week.  You have to create a Birthday Card.  Now how easy is that?  We do have a reason for making a birthday card because Pattie and Sandi's Birthday is coming up this week.  If you feel up to it you can go to the blog and wish them both a Happy Birthday in the comments, i know they would appreciate it even if it's early!!  So have some fun this week and create a birthday card.  Just remember that if you use one of Patties Images you will be entered into the draw 2 times. Oh i almost forgot, speaking of Images, Pattie has a FREEBIE for you, just for this challenge, it will fit the theme perfect!  Here is my Birthday card that I made.  If you have some time you should go check out what the other members of Team#2 made, they are all so beautiful!


Materials Used: 
Paper: pink CS (CTMH) Pattern Paper out of my stash
Stamps: Happy Birthday (CTMH)
Digital Image is GymnistPattieboop from Patties Creations
Ribbon from my stash. 

2 comments:

LindaS said...

Very elegant - love the soft colors and desing.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Hey Natacha,
I love this image, it's so perfect for a girl. I bet when Iris sees this she's going to love it!
Thanks for helping out too!
I'm happy that you are getting the hang of html coding!

Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT for Iris's Spot!