CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Lollipopspot Challenge Week- Thankful

Hello everyone.  I'm late posting this to my blog too.  I should mention why i have been so late this weekend.  I had a meeting in town on Friday about me going back to school!!! YAY!!!  I'm going to be going back for an electrician, i know WOW right?  Well it will be a challenge but it's something that i would like to do.


Ok now onto the challenge for last weeks theme on the Lollipopspot blog.  The theme was THANKFUL.  Like i said this was last weeks theme.  I posted this layout on the Lollipopspot blog last night.  I used the Black Friday Freebie  i found on the Lollipop Press blog.  This layout is not one of my favs but i love it just the same because my girls helped out on it.

No comments: