CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

My First Post on the Lollipopspot

Hello everyone.  I'm so excited to be a member of the Lollipopspot!!  I posted my first creation using one of their sketches yesterday on their blog.  I just love all the papers and kits they have available.  I just need to get some moola then i can go shopping!! I have not been really into scrapbooking lately but this is getting me back into it!  So i am going to start to do at least one page layout every week. You should go check out what the other ladies have come up with.  There are some beautiful layouts to look at.  These Ladies are so Talented.  There are some rules on participating in their challenges.  You should go read them then get started yourself!! Here is the sketch i went by



I used Thanksful Blessins by Seachell and Nature by Dailly Designs