CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Patties Creations Design Challenge #14

Good morning everyone!  I hope you all have had a wonderful week.  Mine hasn't been too bad. Just have some sick kids at home.  It's just a cold that they have but i didn't want to take the chance and get their classmates sick!  Now that it's Friday, i seem to be showing some of the symptoms of the cold.  I'm fighting it any way that i can!!
I should be getting one with Patties Creations Design Challenge. this week.  I can't believe that we are already on challenge #14.  This weeks challenge is to recycle a store bought card on your creation.  It can be anything, use the sentiment like it did.  Or you can use part of the background as your background.  Just be creative and see what you come up with!  I had sooo much fun creating this card.  I used the sentiment off of a card that a close friend gave me last year for my birthday.  The sentiment says " Friends make the world go round...."  I thought that it would work perfectly with the "Hot Air Balloon Ride" I used Kraft paper for the cardbase, the cloud paper is from my stash of papers sitting here.   The rainbow is from my stash too.  The white stitching around the card is done with my embossing pen and white embossing powder.  I used four blue gems i bought from the dollor store.
I hope that you like it and that you take that challenge and see what you come up with.  The challenge ends next Thursday.

3 comments:

Pattie G said...

Natacha, I just love how you colored my image Pattieboop & Allie Hot Air Balloon. I really like your background clouds too.

Hugs ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

A perfect sentiment for this image Natacha! Great coloring and overall design, well done!
♥ Sandi

Ali said...

What a lovely and Elegant card!!
Plastic Cards