CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a Very Blue Tuesday!



Good morning!!  I hope that everyone is having a great Tuesday!  Well today isn't really blue, my card is just blue!!!  CG my friend from the Paper faces designs DT is hosting a Challenge for paper faces designs.  It's a blue challenge.  Therese Travis, the artist of Paper faces designs will have Mr. Linky on her blog so that you can link your blue project. I think that will be done later on today.  You can go visit Jeannie and CG says (something Loudly) if you would like to see what they both created. I used Therese's image "Friends I Heart You's" I just love this image.  I colored it using Paint.net.  The pattern paper on the very back is from my stash. the pattern paper with the sparkles is from CTMH and same with the cardstock the image is printed on. The ribbon is from my stash as well.  




Well While i was creating this post my friend Pattie From Patties Creations awarded me an award that i'm gladly accepting!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! :) It's called the Love Blog Award 
 I have to give this to 3 - 5 blogs I have visited that are relatively unknown and bring them to light [not with thousands of followers already]
so here are the terms if you accept the award.

1-create a blog post showing your award and say you accept it
2-say who gave the award and link back to them
3-link to 3-5 of your fave blogs and let them know about the award.


Here are some of mine:

1. Joanne (Jo's scrapbooking) friend in blog world and in the real world.


Dont' forget to head over to Patties' Creations Design Challenge, for this weeks challenge. If you would like to see my creation for it just scroll down!!! 

No comments: