CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Lines for Lollipop Press

Good morning!! Well i hope that everyone has made it through the winter storm, and i hope that it's over for many of you.  I was catching up on reading some posts this morning and i couldn't believe the amount of snow some people got! We didn't get any snow here but it's been very COLD, these temps are in Celsius so keep that in mind, at night time it's been getting to -15 C.  and during the day it isn't so bad, it gets up to -7 sometimes even -5.  I think that this might be the last day of the cold for us here in the Okanagan, or at least i'm hoping!! :)


I would love to introduce you to the new line from the Lollipop Press called Old School.   You can find the kit HERE.  What i'm going to do is take one layout a week and show you.  I'm going to start with my fav. This page is all about my son.  I thought that this kit was smash on with him and these pictures.  All products used are from the Old School kit.


I hope that you like it.  

Just a reminder about the other Challenges going on for my other DT's

Patties Creations Design Challenge you still have time to enter it!! Head on over to see what the DT have made for this great challenge!!!

Paperfacesdesigns (PFD) is starting a monthly challenge.  The challenge is make something blue! You can head on over to CG's blog to see all the deets.

1 comment:

jo said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to pop over to say that I am so inspired by this LO. Thanks so much for sharing.