CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Patties Creations Design Challenge #8

Today was just "one of those days"!!! So i decided that i was going to hurry up and clean the house so that i can work on some fun stuff!  Well the fun stuff i have done already today i will share with you in another post.  Right now though I'm here to let you know about the 8th Challenge over at Patties Creations Design Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is Color inspiration  Here is the inspiration 

The rest of Team #2 DT have created some wonderful cards.  You all should hop on over than check them out. When you do please show some love.  We all like to read comments!!  Here is my project i made for this challenge. 

Sorry that the picture is a little fuzzy.  I couldn't figure out how to fix the setting on the camera. I just turned a Hot chocolate container into a little gift canister.  
I used the ribbon from Close to my Heart.  
The paper i used is from LOLLIPOP PRESS - SANTA BABY KIT 
yes i printed digital papers to make this!  You can do anything with digital papers or digital images!

Don't forget to hop over to Patties Creations Design Challenge for our challenge there this week. you will have till Thursday!!

Stop by the Lollipopspot to enter your layout into our challenge this week theme is 



1 comment:

Pattie G said...

Natacha, what a great canister! I love how you used my image of pattieboop & Allie Waiting for Santa.

Hugs ♥