CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I have some GREAT NEWS!!

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful week.  I have been soo busy this week.  Well you all want to know what my good news is, so here it is... I got on the Design Team Lollipop Press!!!  YAY  I'm sooo EXCITED!!! :D  I just love the kits that Amber makes.  Decembers kit is just AMAZING!!  It's called "SANTA BABY" It's has more than a usual kit has.  Usually Amber puts out 2 new kits every month.  This month there is only one kit just because Santa Baby is soo much bigger than usual!! You would almost say it was a mega kit!!  Here is the picture of the kit.  You can buy the kit HERE

Well here is just one page LO of the kit that i have made. 

There are so many different things you can do with this kit..  The papers fit a 12x12 LO.  Here I did an 11x 81/2" LO.  I'm working on another little project that you can use this kit with.  I will be using that project to do a Technique post on the 20th of December on the Lollipop Press Blog.  

Don't forget to hop on over to the LOLLIPOPSPOT Blog to enter into the challenge this week and every week so that you can be entered to win one of the kits for January. I can't show you what the kits look like until the 15th of January, but i can tell you the names of them. 
 Woodland Winter and Chic and Shabby 
 I won for the month of November!!! YAY me.  Here is what I won.  I can't wait to get this one in the mail!!  When i get it i'll take more pictures and post them.  



2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats to ya. I'm so happy to work with you on the Lollipop Press DT. Love your layout. It's so cute for Christmas. :)

Stef H said...

woooooooooo hoooooooooo! are those your children in the layout? are they ever the cutest!!!!

thank you so much for your kind words on my "hard time with hubby". i am truly blessed to know you and call you my friend. THANK YOU!

hugs & smiles :)