CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

10 FREE digi's with Attitude!! Blog Candy!

Hi everyone!  I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  It was a busy weekend for me and the family.  My husbands brother got married on Saturday!! YAY  I'm so happy for them! Julie (the bride) was just gorgeous.  Here are some pictures from that day.  I'm in the black dress with my hair half up and half down.  

The reason why i'm on here right now (i'll be posting some cards this week) is to let you know that Cindy-lynn over at My Inkie Fingers is giving away 10 free Digi's with Attitude.  When you get over there and leave your comment please let them know that I sent you (use my blog name not my real name please!)

Now for the pictures!!






1 comment:

My Inkie Fingers said...

Thanks for the post about my Blog Candy Natacha!

You are in the draw =)

Happy Stampin!