CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Turtle Digi File DT Call

Happy Friday everyone!!  I hope you all had a wonderful week and your going to have an great weekend!  I have been going on CDAC a lot lately.  I have been busy going through the groups and going them.  I have found this one group Doodle Pantry  Laurie Wilson the person who created the group is looking for 6 people to join her Sr DT.  Laurie gave us a digi file to use to create a project with it, well now she has changed things a little and we no longer have to create anything with it.  I still did!  Here is my project i created.  Its for a new baby boy, Card and treat/keepsake box.  The Treat box i found Paper and Flowers.  Shelly has even given instruction on how to put it all together! 
I hope you enjoy, Comments are always welcome.
Sorry this last picture doesn't have the greatest light.

1 comment:

L.Wilson said...

This round treat box is really cute! The colors are sweet and the pull tag card is a perfect match!
I am so glad you chose to make something with the turtle anyways, thank you so much!