CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation and H2H Challenge this week

Happy Monday to everyone!!!  I just wanted to let everyone know that i will be on going away with the family camping alot this month.  I have the whole month of July off!!  My hubby and I decided that from Friday to Tuesday we would go camping every week.  Yes i am camping right now!!!  I will be back tomorrow morning. I play baseball on Tuesday and Thursday nights so i want to make sure that we are back for that!!

Now on to the H2H Challenge this week.  I am sponsering the Challenge this week!!  So if you would like to win my little candy, then you will have to go to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog  and enter your project!  The Challenge for this week is the ABC challenge, anything but a Card Challenge.    It's nice because the Candy that I have for the challenge winner is my project for this challenge. 
Here is my project and the candy!!


Hope you join in as well, and have lots of fun!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love your prize package for this week's challenge! Thanks for sponsoring. Enjoy camping!