CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Cards I Made Over 6 Months ago!! Sorry this is a long post with lots of pictures

Hello everyone. Happy Friday!!!  I finally got some pictures taken of the cards i made over 6 months ago to send with my sis in-law so she can sell them at her work.  Well none of them sold, kinda dissapointing :(.   Well she just gave them back and i took some pics.  Here they are. 
The first box and 5 cards were a set.  Made entirely from CTMH products.





The next set of cards you can't really see what each card looks like but you can see how i packaged them.  There were 5 cards in each set. 

All the card in each set are different and are for different events eg. birthday, thank you, congrats, ect.








These last card sets are using papers from my stash, I used CTMH stamp sets and ink.  Have any questions or if you would like to buy any of the sets me email me or leave a comment below!!  Have a great day and weekend if i do not get on here.
Thanks for Looking!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards. you made me feel better too. I always have stuff I forget to post then thin about it months later.

Joanne Jay said...

Tash: Great cards..don't give up, they will sell..

Andrea said...

ohhh those are so lovely. I think they are great - its difficult to find the right venue to sell stuff - don't give up - I'm still searching myself LOL

Dawnll said...

Wow these are fab, you were really busy.
I also think you will find a good venue that will sell your lovely cards.
Thanks for entering my giveaway, good Luck!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

The cards are adorable! Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog for our giveaway.

Tracy said...

These are adorable.

We were suppose to do a tag swap on Kates blog.
Figured I would check out your blog. Love it.